This 2-Day Core Skills Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program is designed to cultivate the skill of self-compassion. Based on the groundbreaking research of Kristin Neff and the clinical expertise of Christopher Germer, MSC teaches core principles and practices that enable participants to respond to difficult moments in their lives with kindness, care and understanding.
Rapidly expanding research demonstrates that self-compassion is strongly associated with emotional well-being, reduced anxiety, depression and stress, maintenance of healthy habits such as diet and exercise, and satisfying personal relationships. And it’s easier than you think. Most of us feel compassion when a close friend is struggling. What would it be like to receive the same caring attention whenever you needed it most? All that’s required is a shift in the direction of your attention—recognizing that as a human being, you, too, are a worthy recipient of compassion.
After participating in this workshop, you’ll be able to:
• practice self-compassion in daily life
• understand the empirically-supported benefits of self-compassion
• motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
• handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• transform challenging relationships, old and new
• manage caregiver fatigue
• practice the art of savoring and self-appreciation
Contact me to learn more or register for this 2-day core skills MSC workshop.