What if you could use your problems to bring you closer together rather than tear you apart?
Maybe you and your partner struggle with arguing more often, feeling resentment, or seem to have the same fight over and over again... that never resolves. Or perhaps you struggle with issues around co-parenting, or with your children acting out. When you're overwhelmed by responsibilities, it's incredibly demoralizing to not feel supported or understood.
If you're struggling in your current relationship, or your family is experiencing a lot of conflict, therapy may help.
As a therapist trained in the Gottman Method of Couples Therapy, and IFS Intimacy from the Inside Out, we can work together to:
- Understand wounds and defenses that inhibit connection, and work together to accommodate each other’s needs.
- Bring awareness to patterns that block connection and intimacy, and begin to cultivate authentic, open-hearted communication.
- Learn to let go of what annoys you the most, and treat each other with more kindness and respect.
- Reduce blame and defensiveness, and take more responsibility for your feelings.
- Learn how you respond differently to each other.
- Create shared meaning in your relationship.
Re-connect to the Love You Have for Each Other
Contact me to find out how I can help, and whether we'd be a good match to work together.
I offer free 15-minute consultations to all new clients.